Christina O'Connor- 6291; Chloe Mo-6273; Jack Pierce-1068;
Centre Number-14109

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Make Up wound trial one

I bought a small pot of wax and fake blood in order to achieve an open wound effect. I first scraped out a small portion of wax and moulded it onto my hand. I scraped out a small circle of wax from the middle in order to create the effect that it was a deep wound. I then rubbed he edges of the wax into my hand so it blended in directly with the hand so it looked like real skin. To complete the real skin effect I blended foundation into the wound and hand to make sure it was all compleatly one colour. Next I dipped a small brush into a mascara pot and filled he whole in with the black liquid and waited for it to dry. This helped to portray the depth of the cut as when I finally painted the fake blood over the wound it made the blood that was in the wound look darer. I applied a generous ammount onto the wond so when I tilted the hand a trickle of blood wound run down to make it look as if the wound is bleeding heavily.

No comments:

Post a Comment