Christina O'Connor- 6291; Chloe Mo-6273; Jack Pierce-1068;
Centre Number-14109

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Make-Up wounds


I experimented with make up to achieve the two effects on the left. Firstly I got black eye shadow and rubbed it in various patches over the face and neck to create a rotten dirty effect. I then smudged red blusher around the circles of the eyes to create a sore puffy effect. Next I molded the scar wax underneath the eyes leaving a slight gap to fill with blood. I then blended the scar wax in with foundation. After this was complete i put black mascara liquid in the gap I had left between the eye ans the wax, this darkened the blood that I was about to apply. I then applied the fake blood in generous amounts in order to create the dripping effect. I then applied the same principle to the wound on the head leaving a gap in the middle of the wax to apply the mascara and blood and I smudged the blood around the edge of it so it looks like a bullet wound. Finally i smothered the lips in foundation and waited for it to dry so they looked dry and cracked.

No comments:

Post a Comment