Christina O'Connor- 6291; Chloe Mo-6273; Jack Pierce-1068;
Centre Number-14109

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Poster Design

After Choosing the image we would use as our poster, using photoshop, I began to edit the brightness, colour and contrast of the photo to ensure it could be easily seen as the photo was taken in a dark location:






I then inserted the title/logo of our film into the top of the image, and added a Vignette to the title to make it blend in more with the poster:


I then added the details of the film, including the release date, tag line, who was involved in it and production crew. I used the same font on the tag line that was used in the screen caps in the trailer to ensure consistency. I also used a compact font for the production and crew details to be able to fit in all the information without taking up all of the poster:




Finally, using 'GreatPhotoPro', I edited the colour and brightness and applied various different colour effects to the poster to make all the text, logos and images 'blend' in more. This will make all the elements of the poster appear as a whole. The final result in seen below:


No comments:

Post a Comment