Christina O'Connor- 6291; Chloe Mo-6273; Jack Pierce-1068;
Centre Number-14109

Saturday 6 October 2012

Establishing shot research 2

I chose to film an establishing shot of the factory that would make it appear 'cold', 'lifeless' and 'empty'. By speeding up the footage and showing the sky moving across quickly, shows how the factory looks over a long period of time but in a short space of time. This reminds us of how long it has been abandoned for, untouched. 

After choosing an appropriate weather condition to film the front of the factory, I set up the tripod at the front of the factory, where the entire building would be in shot:

















I then filmed the front for 24 minutes. I then sped the footage up by 4000%. I also changed the saturation, exposure, contrast and brightness to make the building appear 'cold' and 'dull'. I also added a vignette to darken the clip. To complete the establishing shot, I added text with information on the site.

This is the final result without text:


This is the final result with text:




No comments:

Post a Comment